This is a 'base recipe' to create any scrub at home so we are not specifying here any particular blend of oils (scent). But you can read the blog post on Blending your Oils 101 if you want to create your own or learn about the benefits of each oil as an inspiration.
This is an easy recipe that you'll get to repeat often!
- 15 drops of Essential Oils
- 10gr almond oil
- 10gr coconut oil (you can use 20gr of almond oil if you prefer a more liquid texture)
- 20gr raw cane sugar
Tools & accessories
- small bottle to blend the oils
- glass jar for your scrub
Step by step instructions
- Blend your essential oils together in a bottle or small glass with a cap, mix well
- Melt 10gr of coconut oil in a double boiler
- When the coconut is fully melted, remove from the stove and add 10gr of almond oil to it
- Add your blend of essential oils and stir well.
- Place the 20gr of raw cane sugar in your glass jar and add the oil mixture. Stir with a spoon or your finger!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.